Nightingale|Front of House|Full Time
Hawksworth Group’s newest addition, Nightingale, centrally located downtown, is currently looking for a friendly and positive full-time bartender to join our young team of industry professionals!
Celebrating the here and now, Nightingale delivers fresh and vibrant modern Canadian cuisine that’s designed for the way people want to eat today, vegetable and grain-centric with pastas, pizzas and creative proteins to share.
- You are an experienced bartender with a love of discovering and experimenting with new flavours;
- You love a fast-paced, high-volume atmosphere- you feed off of the buzz of a packed restaurant;
- You are creative, cocktail-focused, and love creating a new experience for your guests: cocktails suited to individual tastes and preferences;
- You are hungry to learn and grow and want to develop your skill-set as a professional;
- You value the overall guest experience- it’s not just about putting up a great cocktail, it’s the whole package;
- You’re a team-player, you’re always ready and willing to help a friend or colleague out of a pickle and you have the communication skills to be able to know when to help or when to ask for it;
- Finally, you’re available to work 4-5 times a week.
What we Offer:
In addition to a diverse and friendly workplace and engaging environment, our wages are competitive with industry standards and as an added perk, we offer extended health benefits to full-time employees after 3 months and weekly cash gratuities.
Please send a copy of your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you would be a great fit for our team.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept in strict confidence.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!