Bel Café|Back of House|Full Time
David Hawksworth’s Bel Cafe is currently hiring for an enthusiastic and talented 2nd Cook. This position is perfect for someone who is eager to learn, hard-working, and able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Who You Are:
- You are eager and hungry to learn; you want to be a world-class chef but are just starting out
- You are responsible, punctual, and able to self-supervise
- Full-time availability; mornings, evenings, weekends
- The ability to work unsupervised; you’ll be opening and closing a kitchen line
- 2 years of kitchen experience
Nice to Have:
- Accreditation from a culinary school is an asset, but not required
What We Offer:
Compensation is dependent on experience but includes monthly cash gratuities and extended benefits after 3 months of employment.
Please send your resume and cover letter detailing why you would be a great addition to the Bel-Café team! While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you soon!