1st Pastry Chef
Hawksworth Restaurant|Back of House|Full Time
We are currently seeking an experienced and energetic 1st Pastry Chef to join our amazing team of leading professionals in the culinary industry. This position is ideal for ambitious chefs looking to make their mark on Canada’s high-end food scene.
Who You Are:
• You have a passion for staying on top of current trends in pastry
• An experienced pastry chef with accreditation from a recognized culinary or equivalent trade paper
• Enthusiastic and outgoing; you’re working early mornings or late nights with a smile on your face
• A clean-freak; you take pride in leaving your work station spotless
• Responsible, organized, and independent; as a pastry chef, you have to be!
Need to Have:
• Ability to establish priorities and follow a time line to organize one’s day around mise en place and service
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to take direction and constructive criticism
• Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays, as required
• Enthusiastic, outgoing personality, with a strong work ethic
What We Offer:
Compensation is dependent on experience but does include extended health benefits and gratuities.
Please send your resume and cover letter detailing why you would be a great addition to the Hawksworth team! While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you soon!