Bel Café|Back of House|Full Time
The Hawksworth Group’s Bel Cafe is currently on the lookout for enthusiastic Cooks. With an additional space opening soon, these positions are perfect for someone who is eager to learn and grow with an expanding company.
Who You Are
• You want to be a world-class chef but are just starting out
• You are responsible, punctual, and able to self-supervise
• You are looking for opportunities to grow and develop your skills
• Full-time availability; mornings, evenings, weekends
• The ability to work unsupervised; you’ll be opening and closing a kitchen line
• Minimum 2 years of kitchen experience or combination of culinary education and experience
Nice to Have
• Accreditation from a culinary school is an asset, but not required
What We Offer
Compensation is within industry standards and includes extended benefits and participation in the tip pool. The Hawksworth Group is expanding so there are opportunities for upward movement within the group.
Please send your resume and cover letter detailing why you would be a great addition to the Bel-Café team! While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you soon!