Catering Sous Chef
Hawksworth Restaurant Group|Back of House|Full Time
We are currently seeking a creative, driven, and experienced Catering Sous Chef to join our amazing team of leading professionals in the culinary industry. This position is ideal for ambitious chefs looking to make their mark on Canada’s high-end food scene.
Reporting to the Catering Chef, duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the catering chef to create and develop new dishes and menus;
- Manage stock of ingredients and place orders with vendors when necessary;
- Produce high-quality dishes in keeping with the Hawksworth standards;
- Act as mentor and trainer of up-and-coming young chefs, developing their skill-sets and talent;
- Train and supervise the auxiliary kitchen staff in order to ensure productivity in the kitchen.
- The successful candidate will have at least 2 years of comparable management experience in a similar setting;
- Preferably experience in catering
- The ability to lead the team with solid instruction by setting an example of hard work and attention to detail;
- Creativity and a strong interest in new and innovative food trends.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications are kept in strict confidence.